The following conversation took place during the session, ”Open Plenary: New Forms New Opportunities,“ with panelists Sarah Wolozin (Director, Open Documentary Lab at MIT) and Natasha Deganello Giraudie (CEO, Micro-Documentaries in San Francisco), … Continue reading...
Most recent posts
On the bus ride back to Boston this past Monday I kept thinking about the Images of an Infinite Film exhibition I saw at MoMA (on view through March 2, 2014). I loved how Paul Sharits’s Untitled, from his Frozen Film Frame series (c. 1971–76) brings … Continue reading...
More recent posts
- Smartphone Shorts (follow-up notes)
- Seven videos shot with an iPhone
- The Hatchback Production Kit
- Sound for Documentary, Part 2: What is it and why is it so important?
- Sound for documentary, Part 1: Eight fundamental concepts
- Olloclip expands iPhone field of view
- iPhone camera support accessories
- FiLMiC Pro transforms iPhone into sweet and respectable video camera
- Basic Documentary Video Starter Kit (consumer level gear)
- Chris Paine: Revenge of the Electric Car
- Sixty-seven excellent documentaries available through Netflix